Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 9 August 2016

"I left Real Madrid CF because of my play time":jese Rodriguez

New PSG Signing: Why I Left Real
Paris Saint-Germain's new signing has explained why he decided to leave UEFA Champions League winners, Real Madrid.

Jese Rodriguez recently departed Los Blancos for the Ligue 1 champions in a deal worth to be €21 million (R318 million).

However, the Spanish forward reveals he left the 11-time Champions League winners due to playing time, having played second fiddle to the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema.

"After 10 years at Real Madrid, it was time to change," Jese told reporters.

"I'm at a great club that gives me the chance to progress as player. Surely here I will have more minutes.

"I had some words with [Madrid coach Zinedine] Zidane, he's a great person. He wanted me to play and he knew it was going to be difficult.

"I also want to thank to [Madrid president] Florentino Perez and my team-mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment